Join us on a 10-day journey to the national parks and monuments of the Southwest. Travel to Grand Canyon National Park for awe-inspiring views from the park’s rim. Admire the beauty of light striking Antelope Canyon’s narrow sandstone walls, share a peaceful evening with Navajo storytelling, and ponder cultures past and present at a petroglyph site during a river raft ride down Glen Canyon. Continue to Utah where you’ll spend enjoyable time at all five national parks—Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, and Zion—viewing rock formations and otherworldly landscapes that must be seen to be believed. With the guidance of an expert Orbridge Expedition Leader and the comforts of a private motor coach, there is no better way to visit our national parks.
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Begin at the Arizona Biltmore, a luxurious Waldorf Astoria Resort—and famous haven of celebrities, diplomats, and presidents—with iconic architecture heavily influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright as the consulting architect.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Visit all five U.S. national parks in Utah.
- Observe intricately eroded arches at Arches National Park, behold the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- What's included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches (2 are picnic-style), 5 dinners including a special welcome dinner at the Arizona Biltmore, and a farewell reception in Las Vegas; wine tasting in Moab; admission and park fees throughout; transport via private deluxe motor coach; luggage porterage; gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, and porters; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times
From $4,299 to $5,699